Subject: Re: Sweaney
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "John Heuvelman" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 May 2018 16:49:31 -0700

Very sorry to be so late answering.
I'm glad you have contact with Jim.  I believe he has all of his mothers 
research.
She is who I got most of my information from but there may be a couple 
things online that he doesn't have.
At any rate, I'm more than happy to share anything you'd like.

I think it's wonderful that Jim will be there in Holland for the unveiling 
of the monument. That will be very special.

I have included 3 photos that are at the site. One is the 50th anniversary 
of Jim's wife's parents. The photo includes all of their children
and all of Jim and Wanda Jo's boys at that year which was Nov 1967.   A 
photo of his cemetary plaque. And a photo of Jim and Wanda Jo when they were 
married.
He is in uniform in the photo.

I don't think there is really anything else that might interest you. A 
couple of census 1930 and 1940. Some directories as to where he lived a 
couple of times.
I did find a photo of him in his high school years in a yearbook. I didn't 
include it but I will be happy to download and send it if you like.  His 
birth record and marriage record for him and Wanda Jo.  I didn't include 
those either as I didn't know if it would interest you but I will also send 
that if you want it.

Please let me know if you'd like those things I mentioned.  I'm sure that 
Jim will have more photos and information than we do.

There is also a page in the genealogy that his wife Wanda did that isn't 
written into any documents except the book. I have attached a photo from the 
page.
If it interests you, I'll type it into a Word Document if you need it. I 
hope this is all helpful for you.

Mary Elizabeth

-----Original Message----- 
From: John Heuvelman
Sent: Thursday, May 03, 2018 11:36 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Sweaney

Hello,

I already have contact with his son Jim, the jeweler from Riverside,
California. He will
be here in Holland for the unveiling of the monument for his dad's plane
in September
this year.

But I'm interested in the photo's and documents you have put on the
Ancestry website.

I hope I can see them.

Thank you,

John